Today in an era where the doors of all leading MNCs and companies are open to all. Companies will not visit campuses for placements. So now the doors to get selected in your dream company are open irrespective of your college/university/city. Just sit in their online coding test after completing this course – crack it and get placed – SIMPLE this course is encapsulated with following key materials –
- Warm up on the concepts with topic-wise tutorials.
- Prepare with comprehensive Topic-wise tutorial Materials
- Practice 50+ MCQ Questions, Assessments, and Live explanation in Details
- Practice 30+ Problem Statements with Solved Solutions
- Drill with 30+ Interview Questions for technical and HR Round.
- 2 full-fledged technical mock tests.
- Highly Qualified and Experience Technical Team to help each trainee.
- Small Batch Size for focused Learning Analysis the keeping in mind the career path of the student.
- Having knowledge of C and C++ is better.
- Willingness to improve and compete with the best.
- Curiosity to learn more and code.
Key Learning Outcomes:
When you complete this Course Curriculum, you will be able to accomplish the following:
- Crack placement of Top-Tier IT companies.
- Career enhancement and advancement.
- New ways of solving problems, and the ability to solve more complex problems.
- Finding algorithmically fast solutions.
- Writing bug-free code.
- Students who want to get selected in Top-Tier IT Companies like TCS, Infosys, Microsoft, Samsung, Google, Amazon, Facebook, Wipro and all leading MNC’s of the world .
- Students who wish to compete, crack, and win Coding Competitions and Hackathon by improving their logic and programming skills
- Students who want to learn different Problem-Solving Approach.
- M. Tech/B. Tech/MCA/BCA/Any Graduate or Diploma Holder
Test & Evaluation
- During the program, the participants will have to take all assignments given to them for better learning.
- At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted
- All successful participants will be provided with a certificate of completion.
- Students who do not complete the course / leave it midway will not be awarded any certificate.
Delivery Mode & Duration :
Online Live Mode -120 Hours (60 Hours Online Live sessions + 60 Hours of assignment)
Module 1: Fundamentals of Java
- Introduction to Java
- Environment Setup of Java
- Basic Syntax of Java
- Java – Object Oriented
- Java – Inheritance
- Java – Overriding
- Java – Polymorphism
- Java – Abstraction
- Java – Encapsulation
- Java – Interface
- Java – Packages
Module 2: Introduction to Android
- Overview of Mobile Application Development
- Dalvik Virtual Machine
- Application Framework
- Android Platform Components
- Android Development Tools
- Install android studio
- Setup and configure your mobile device with android studio
Module 3: Android Development Environment and Life Cycle
- Android Development Environment
- System requirements
- Creating first Android Application
- Project Structure
- Activating components
- Shutting down components
- Life Cycle of Application
- Declarative Event Handling
Module 4: Android application building blocks
- Android application building blocks
- Content Providers
- Broadcast Receivers
- Start Activity
- Shut down Activity
- Intent’s Extras Object
- Intent Filter in Manifest File
Module 5: Common UI Component
- XML Vs Java UI
- Menu Creation
- Time Picker, Date Picker
- Custom Dialog
- Pre-condition and Post-condition
- Event listeners
- Event handlers
- Touch mode
- Toast Notification
Module 6: Android Resource
- Providing Resources
- Accessing project Resources
- Accessing System Resources
- Handling Run Time changes
- Resources Type Preferences
- Shared Preference Default Shared Preference
Module 7: Android File System and Shared Preferences
- File System
- Multimedia Supported audio formats
- Simple media playback
- Supported video formats
- Simple video playback
- External Storage (SD Card)
Module 8: Android Apps with SQLite Database
- SQLite Databases
- What is SQL?
- What is DBMS?
- Use of data type for table’s column
- Different key constraints for DBMS
- SQL queries for SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE
- Insert the record from SQLite database
Module 9: Maps and User Location
- Map Layout
- Latitude and Longitude
- How google maps your location on MAP
- What are the access restricted added from google to access GPS
- What is google MAP API?
- Get user Location
- Use android google maps application
Module 10: Service
- What is service?
- What is the use of service?
- What are the situations where we need to create service in apps
- How service works in background
- Difference between service and activity
- Implementing a Service
- Service life-Cycle
- Bound versus unbound services
- Android Media Player class
- Function of Media Player class
- Working with Seek bar and Progress bar
Module 11: Content Provider and Broadcast Receivers
- Introduction to Content Provider
- Use of Content Provider
- Share data across the android mobile application
- User Define Content Provider
- System Content Provider
- What are Broadcast Receivers?
- Use of broadcasting in android mobile
- Implementing broadcast receiver
- Broadcast Receiver for CALL, SMS, Battery LOW or FULL
Module 12: User of Sensors in Android Applications
- What are the features of smart phone?
- What is the role of sensors in smart phones?
- How many sensor support are there in android
- List the common sensor devices available in android phones
- How Sensor works
- Orientation Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
Module 13: Camera
- Taking Picture
- Rendering previews
- Open Mobile Camera, Take Picture, Set the Image as home background
Module 14: Bluetooth
- Create an android application for Bluetooth Control Panel
- Add Access and Admin permission for Bluetooth
- Switch On BT Device
- Switch Off BT Device
- Check Device Status
- Show the name of your device
Module 15: Wi-Fi
- Managing Wi-Fi
- Create an android application for Wi-Fi Control Panel
- Switch On Wi-Fi Device
- Switch Off Wi-Fi Device
- Check Device Status
- Show Connection Status