This course is designed for beginning Linux & Cloud Administration who are interested in learning essential of Linux administration and Cloud working skills. The class provides-hands-on training to effectively use Linux OS with AWS Cloud environment. In addition, administrators will learn how to configure servers like http and security of them.
Basic Knowledge of computers.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- You will be able to configure and administrate Linux OS & AWS Cloud Environment.
- You will be able to manage, configure and administrate cloud network
- Can know more advance things about Cloud
- Students who want to get selected in Top-Tier IT Companies like TCS, Infosys , Microsoft , Samsung , Google , Amazon , Facebook , Wipro and all leading MNC’s of the world .
- B.Tech/MCA/BCA/B.Sc IT/M.Tech Students/Working Professionals from Corporate.
Test & Evaluation
- During the program, the participants will have to take all assignments given to them for better learning.
- At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted.
- All successful participants will be provided with a certificate of completion.
- Students who do not complete the course / leave it midway will not be awarded any certificate.
100 hours (40 hours ONLINE LIVE sessions + 60 Hours of assignment)
Delivery Mode & Batch Date:
Online Live Instructor led learning.
15th Dec 23 to 15th Jan 24