Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
To further the objectives of EICT Academy under the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), IFACET brings you various courses in Emerging Technologies, Computer Sciences, Entrepreneurship, Business and many more. This course is curated and delivered by Industry Experts equipped with a wealth of experience and an in-depth understanding of the subject matter.
This course is designed for a student who wants to go in the field of Computer Forensics or Digital Forensics. Computer Forensic is a comprehensive program focusing on the latest way for data acquisition techniques and data retrieval techniques in a forensically sound manner so that the evidence can be presented in the court. Real time demonstration of latest forensic techniques, methodologies, tools, tricks and integrity measures.
- Basic Computer Knowledge & Ethical Hacking Concepts
Key Learning Outcomes:
- After completing this course, you will be able to know about forensically handle data and retrieval of data from any evidence media.
- Students who want to get selected in Top-Tier IT Companies like TCS, Infosys, Microsoft, Samsung, Google, Amazon, Facebook, Wipro and all leading MNC’s of the world.
- M. Tech/B. Tech/MCA/BCA/Any Graduate or Diploma Holder
Test & Evaluation
- During the program, the participants will have to take all assignments given to them for better learning.
- At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted.
- All successful participants will be provided with a certificate of completion.
- Students who do not complete the course / leave it midway will not be awarded any certificate.
- Faculty Name: Rahul Gupta/ Mudit Mathur
- Duration: 100 hours (40 hours ONLINE LIVE sessions + 60 Hours of assignment)
- Delivery Mode: 100 % Online Live Instructor LED Training