Cyber Security-Ethical Hacking
To further the objectives of EICT Academy under the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), IFACET brings you various courses in Emerging Technologies, Computer Sciences, Entrepreneurship, Business and many more. This course is curated and delivered by Industry Experts equipped with a wealth of experience and an in-depth understanding of the subject matter.
This course is designed for a student who wants to go in the field of Cyber Security or Network Security Analyst. CEH is a comprehensive Ethical Hacking and Information Systems Security Auditing program focusing on latest security threats, advanced attack vectors and practical, real time demonstration of latest hacking techniques, methodologies, tools, tricks and security measures
- Basic Computer Knowledge
Key Learning Outcomes:
After completing this course, you will be able to know about network, web and mobile security
- Students who want to get selected in Top-Tier IT Companies like TCS, Infosys, Microsoft, Samsung, Google, Amazon, Facebook, Wipro and all leading MNC’s of the world.
- M. Tech/B. Tech/MCA/BCA/Any Graduate or Diploma Holder
Test & Evaluation
- During the program, the participants will have to take all assignments given to them for better learning.
- At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted
- All successful participants will be provided with a certificate of completion.
- Students who do not complete the course / leave it midway will not be awarded any certificate.
- Faculty Name: Rahul Gupta/ Mudit Mathur
- Delivery Mode & Duration:
- Classroom Training – 100 Hours (40 Hours Classroom sessions + 60 Hours of assignment)
- Online Live Mode – 100 Hours (40 Hours Online Live sessions + 60 Hours of assignment)