Full Stack Web Developer (HTML, CSS5 ,JS, Bootstrapping ,PHP with MySQL) Basic
To further the objectives of EICT Academy under the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), IFACET brings you various courses in Emerging Technologies, Computer Sciences, Entrepreneurship, Business and many more. This course is curated and delivered by Industry Experts equipped with a wealth of experience and an in-depth understanding of the subject matter.
Full Stack Web Developer is a software expert who’s equally proficient in frontend (client-side) development and backend (server-side) development. Full Stack Developers are familiar with each layer of tech stacks that go into the making of a software product.
This course is encapsulated with the following key materials
- Warm-up on the concepts of Web Development.
- Prepare with comprehensive Topic-wise tutorial Materials
- Highly Qualified and Experienced Technical Team to help each trainee.
- Small Batch Size for focused Learning path of the student
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- A basic understanding of HTML and Programming will be helpful.
- Willingness to improve and compete with the best.
- Curiosity to learn more and code.
Key Learning Outcomes:
When you complete this Course Curriculum, you will be able to accomplish the following:
- Design Static Web Application
- Develop dynamic Web Application
- Design and Develop Full Flashed Responsive Web Application
- New ways of solving problems, and the ability to solve more complex problems.
- Writing bug-free code.
- Students who want to get selected in Top-Tier IT Companies like TCS, Infosys, Microsoft, Samsung, Google, Amazon, Facebook, Wipro, and all leading MNCs of the world.
- Students who wish to work in the capacity of Full Stack Web Developer.
- B.Tech/MCA/BCA/B.Sc IT/M.Tech Students/Working Professionals from Corporate
Test & Evaluation
- During the program, the participants will have to take all assignments given to them for better learning.
- At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted
- All successful participants will be provided with a certificate of completion.
- Students who do not complete the course / leave it midway will not be awarded any certificate.
- Faculty Name: MD. Danish/ Kuldeep Gussain
- Delivery Mode & Duration:
- Classroom Training – 120 Hours (60 Hours Classroom sessions + 60 Hours of assignment)
- Online Live Mode – 120 Hours (60 Hours Online Live sessions + 60 Hours of assignment)