Full Stack Web Developer (MongoDB , Express ,React and Node JS) Advance
To further the objectives of EICT Academy under the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), IFACET brings you various courses in Emerging Technologies, Computer Sciences, Entrepreneurship, Business and many more. This course is curated and delivered by Industry Experts equipped with a wealth of experience and an in-depth understanding of the subject matter.
- This training course help you to develop front-end and back-end, starting with the scratch to developer level with the MERN Stack Web Development course.
- In this web development certification course, you will learn UI design using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap and react.
- To work for dynamic web page with node JS & Express JS. we will discuss No SQL database.
This course is encapsulated with following key materials –
- Designing webpages with the help of HTML, CSS and React.
- Understanding the node environment and use of express.
- Understanding the No SQL database package.
- Deal with dynamic website with connecting.
- Understanding the MVC design pattern.
- Understanding asynchronous call to server.
- Basic knowledge of computers.
- Anyone can opt this course beginner or working professional
- Students who want to work in leading MNC’s or any Top-Tier IT Companies like Infosys, TCS, Microsoft, Samsung, Google, Amazon, Facebook, Wipro.
- M.Tech/B.Tech/MCA/BCA/Any Graduate or Diploma Holder
Key Learning Outcomes:
When you complete this Course Curriculum, you will be able to accomplish the following:
- Start the career as a Web Developer/Web Designer.
- Industry expert can enhance his/her skills to get better package.
- Come with new ideas in the industry/IT world.
- Expert in UI design.
- Course help to create responsive design.
- Able to create dynamic website.
- Meet the client requirement with MVC design pattern.
- Understanding the asynchronous transmission.
- Can work as freelancer.
- Faculty Name: MD. Danish/ Kuldeep Gussain
- Delivery Mode & Duration:
- Classroom Training – 120 Hours (60 Hours Classroom sessions + 60 Hours of assignment)
- Online Live Mode – 120 Hours (60 Hours Online Live sessions + 60 Hours of assignment)