JAVA (Basic and Advance)
To further the objectives of EICT Academy under the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), IFACET brings you various courses in Emerging Technologies, Computer Sciences, Entrepreneurship, Business and many more. This course is curated and delivered by Industry Experts equipped with a wealth of experience and an in-depth understanding of the subject matter.
Today in an era where the doors of all leading MNCs and companies are open to all. Companies will not visit campuses for placements. So now the doors to get selected in your dream company are open irrespective of your college/university/city. Just sit in their online coding test after completing this course – crack it and get placed – SIMPLE this course is encapsulated with following key materials –
- Warm up on the concepts with topic-wise tutorials.
- Prepare with comprehensive Topic-wise tutorial Materials
- Practice 50+ MCQ Questions, Assessments, and Live explanation in Details
- Practice 30+ Problem Statements with Solved Solutions
- Drill with 30+ Interview Questions for technical and HR Round.
- 2 full-fledged technical mock tests.
- Highly Qualified and Experience Technical Team to help each trainee.
- Small Batch Size for focused Learning Analysis keeping in mind the career path of the student.
Key Learning Outcomes:
When you complete this Course Curriculum, you will be able to accomplish the following:
- Crack placement of Top-Tier IT companies.
- Career enhancement and advancement.
- New ways of solving problems, and the ability to solve more complex problems.
- Finding algorithmically fast solutions.
- Writing bug-free code.
- Students who want to get selected in Top-Tier IT Companies like TCS, Infosys, Microsoft, Samsung, Google, Amazon, Facebook, Wipro and all leading MNC’s of the world.
- Students who wish to compete, crack, and win Coding Competitions and Hackathon by improving their logic and programming skills
- Students who want to learn a different Problem-Solving Approach.
- M. Tech/B. Tech/MCA/BCA/Any Graduate or Diploma Holder
Test & Evaluation
- During the program, the participants will have to take all assignments given to them for better learning.
- At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted
- All successful participants will be provided with a certificate of completion.
- Students who do not complete the course / leave it midway will not be awarded any certificate.
- Faculty Name: Anoop Verma
- Duration: 100 Hours (40 Hours of lectures + 60 Hours of assignment)
- Delivery Mode: 100 % Online Live Instructor LED Training