There are many good reasons to choose Python as your primary programming language. First of all Python is an easy to learn, powerful programming language. Furthermore, it has efficient high-level data structures, which allow you to write complex operations in fewer statements than in C, C++ or Java. Object-oriented programming is a lot easier than in languages like Java.
Basic Programming Knowledge of C/C++ will be beneficial.
Key Learning Outcomes:
When you complete this Machine Learning (Basic) course, you will be able to accomplish the following:
- Learn the syntax, semantics and idioms of the Python programming language.
- Gain confidence in object-oriented programming principles of Python through lots of practical exercises.
- This Python course provide useful exposure to the different Python libraries & packages
- New ways of solving problems, and the ability to solve more complex problems.
- Ready to Use Python Language for solving the problems
- Writing bug-free code.
This course is ideal for anyone who wishes to learn the details of Python programming and its best practices.
Test & Evaluation
- During the program, the participants will have to take all assignments given to them for better learning.
- At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted.
- All successful participants will be provided with a certificate of completion.
- Students who do not complete the course / leave it midway will not be awarded any certificate.
100 hours (40 hours ONLINE LIVE sessions + 60 Hours of assignment)
Online Live Instructor led learning