Python for Data Science
To further the objectives of EICT Academy under the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), IFACET brings you various courses in Emerging Technologies, Computer Sciences, Entrepreneurship, Business and many more. This course is curated and delivered by Industry Experts equipped with a wealth of experience and an in-depth understanding of the subject matter.
This Python for Data Science course curriculum is an intensive application oriented, real-world scenario based program which is the foundation for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning & Deep Learning. This course is a 60 hours’ program, intensive skill oriented, practical training program required for building AI based models. It is designed to give the participant enough exposure to the variety of applications that can be built using techniques covered under this program. This course is designed for experienced professionals from a variety of IT backgrounds.
- Familiarity with the basics of Python programming is helpful for this course.
Key Learning Outcomes:
When you complete this Introduction to Data Analytics course, you will be able to accomplish the following:
- Stay Industry relevant and grow in your career.
- Usage of Numpy, Matplotlib, Pandas along with Basics of Python
- Understand how to apply data visualization practices in real-world scenarios
- Work with different types of data.
- Usage of pandas and its various functionalities.
- This course is ideal for anyone who wishes to learn the details of data science and pursue a career in this growing field of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Data Analytics & Data Science.
Test & Evaluation
- During the program, the participants will have to take all assignments given to them for better learning.
- At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted.
- All successful participants will be provided with a certificate of completion.
- Students who do not complete the course / leave it midway will not be awarded any certificate.
- Faculty Name: MD. Danish/ Kuldeep Gussain
- Delivery Mode & Duration:
- Classroom Training – 120 Hours (60 Hours Classroom sessions + 60 Hours of assignment)
- Online Live Mode – 120 Hours (60 Hours Online Live sessions + 60 Hours of assignment)