Campus Ambassador Program
Set yourself apart from the crowd !!!
If you have a dream, don’t just sit there. Gather courage to believe that you can succeed and leave no stone unturned to make it a reality.
Campus Ambassador Program -
Campus Ambassador Program recognizes enthusiastic students, hardworking and motivated students by giving them opportunity to develop knowledge and leadership skills by representing rcpl on their College campus.
- Obtain leadership roles on your campus.
- Reflect your position of responsibility & experience in your resume.
- Networking opportunity with rcpl Campus Ambassadors from best of the institutions around the country.
- Internship opportunities for top performers.
- Get a certificate of Campus ambassador at rcpl (Delivery Partner – HP Education).
- Earn while you Learn - Get some monetary benefits.
- Can attend any paid workshop / training of rcpl on discounted pricing / free of cost* throughout the year.
- Get personalized rcpl ID card & V-card.
- Get rcpl Merchandise such as T-shirts for free.
- The applicant must be a pre-final year student of a college/university. Active students of any stream from 2nd year onwards can apply. Competencies Required
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership qualities.
- Previous experience in organizing events would be an advantage but it is not mandatory.
- Should be proactive, creative and enthusiastic.
- Good Academic Record.
Job Description -
- Come up with innovative ideas on how we can associate with your college.
- Publicize - Publicize our Training programs by
- displaying posters on notice boards,
- Sharing e-posters,
- Circulating E-Mails, etc.