50 Hours LIVE Teaching
TEST & EVALUATION
1. During the program, the participants will have to take all the assignments given to them for better learning.
2. At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted.
1. All successful participants will be provided with a Certificate of Merit / Achievement from RCPL INDIA
2. Students who complete the course BUT do not take the final test will be provided with a certificate of participation from EICT-IIT, Kanpur
3. Students who do not complete the course / leave it midway will NOT be awarded any certificate.
TENTATIVE DATE & SCHEDULE
1st and 15th of every month
More Functions and Formulas
- Formulas with Multiple Operators
- Inserting and Editing a Function
- Auto Calculate and Manual Calculation
- Defining Names
- Using and Managing Defined Names
- Displaying and Tracing Formulas
- Understanding Formula Errors
- User Defined and Compatibility Functions
- Financial Functions
- Date & Time Functions
- Lookup & Reference Functions
- Text Functions
- Logical Functions
- Information Functions
Working with Data Ranges
- Sorting by One Column
- Sorting by Colors or Icons
- Sorting by Multiple Columns
- Sorting by a Custom List
- Filtering Data
- Creating a Custom AutoFilter
- Using an Advanced Filter
Working with PivotTables
- Creating a PivotTable
- Specifying PivotTable Data
- Changing a PivotTable’s Calculation
- Filtering and Sorting a PivotTable
- Working with PivotTable Layout
- Grouping PivotTable Items
- Updating a PivotTable
- Formatting a PivotTable
- Creating a PivotChart
- Using Slicers
- Sharing Slicers Between PivotTables
Analyzing and Organizing Data
- Creating Scenarios
- Creating a Scenario Report
- Working with Data Tables
- Using Goal Seek
- Using Solver
- Using Text to Columns
- Grouping and Outlining Data
- Using Subtotals
- Consolidating Data by Position or Category
- Consolidating Data Using Formulas
- Conditional Formatting
- Data Validation
Working with the Web and External Data
- Inserting a Hyperlink
- Importing Data from an Access Database or Text File
- Importing Data from the Web and Other Sources
- Working with Existing Data Connections
- Customizing the Ribbon
- Customizing the Quick Access Toolbar
- Using and Customizing AutoCorrect
- Changing Excel’s Default Options
- Creating a Custom AutoFill List
- Creating a Custom Number Format
Working on Live Data and Dashboards
- Creating dashboards on company specific data
- Working on Live data
- Dashboards with the help of Developer Ribbon and VBA.
Working with critical & Complex formulas
- Please ensure to use a secure internet connection.
- Please ensure to check your details before submitting.
- The discounts are applicable only on full payment.
- You can use only one discount for a course in a particular program it can be either of the discounts as per the discount validity.
- Ensure to use the proper discount code.
- Gateway charges are as applicable.
- In case of any transaction issue, please inform us by mailing at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 9335469335
- Please ensure to note down your order id and transaction id at the time of communication with us.
- All the payments are subject to realization.