App Development with Android with Java
This Android course curriculum is an intensive application oriented, real-world scenario based program using Android with Java. This course is a 70 hours program, intensive skill oriented, practical training program required for building Android based applications. It is designed to give the participant enough exposure to the variety of android applications that can be built using techniques covered under this program. This course is designed for the experienced professionals from variety of IT backgrounds.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Stay Industry relevant and grow in your career.
- Create Android Apps for various business problems.
- Understand how to develop Android application development in real-world scenarios.
- Design effective user interface for Android applications.
- Work with different types of Android application components.
- Build and deploy production grade Android applications.
- Develop Android Applications interacting with SQLite Database.
200 hours (80 hours ONLINE LIVE sessions + 120 Hours of assignment
- 14th June – 05:00 to 07:00 PM
- 29th June – 03:00 to 05:00 PM
- 4th July – 03:00 to 05:00 PM
- 20th July – 05:00 to 07:00 PM
- 3rd Aug – 03:00 to 05:00 PM
- 16th Aug – To be decided
Test & Evaluation
1. During the program, the participants will have to take all the assignments given to them for better learning.
2. At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted.
Fundamentals of Java:
- Environment Setup
- Basic Syntax
- Basic Datatypes
- Variable Types
- Basic Operators
- Loop Control
- Decision Making
Java Object Oriented Programmig:
- Object Oriented
Introduction to Android:
- Introduction to Android
- Overview of Mobile Application Development
- Android Stack Overview of Stack Linux Kernel
- Native libraries
- Dalvik Virtual Machine Application Framework
- Android Platform Components
- Android Development Tools
Android Development Environment Setup:
- Android Development Environment
- System requirements
- Android Studio and SDK installation
- Creating first Android application
- Project Structure
- Activating components
- Shutting down components
- Life Cycle of Application
- Declarative Event Handling
Android application building blocks:
- Android application building blocks
- Content Providers
- Broadcast Receivers
- Start Activity
- Shut down Activity
- Intent’s Extras Object
- Intent Filter in Manifest File
Common UI Component of Android:
- XML Vs Java UI
- Common UI Component
- Drag and Drop UI Design
- Menu Creation,Dialog, Toast, Alert, Time Picker,Date Picker,Custom Dialog
- Pre-condition and Post-condition
- Event listeners
- Event handlers
- Touch mode
- Toast Notification
- Status Notification
- Applying Style and theme
Android Project Resources Accessing:
- Providing Resources
- Accessing Project Resources
- Accessing System Resources
- Handling Run Time changes
- Resources Type
Android File System and Security model:
- Security model
- File System
- Multimedia Supported audio formats
- Simple media playback
- Supported video formats
- Simple video playback
- Internal Storage (Files)
- External Storage(SD Card)
- Shared Preferences
- SQLite Databases
- Android Notifications:
Map and user Location:
- Map Layout
- Get user Location
Services in Android:
- Overview of services in Android
- Implementing a Service
- Service life-cycle
- Bound versus unbound services
- Android Media Player class
- Functions of Media Player class
- Working with Seekbar and Progressbar
- Introduction to Content Provider
- User Defined Content Provider
- System Content Provider
- What are Broadcast Receivers
- Implementing broadcast receiver
- System broadcasts and how to use them
- Role of filters
- Intent-matching rules
- Filters in your manifest
- Filters in dynamic Broadcast Receivers
Working with Android Device Sensors:
- How Sensors work
- Listening to Sensor readings
- Monitoring and managing Internet connectivity.
- Managing active connections
Working with Camera, Bluetooth & Wifi:
- Taking pictures
- Rendering previews
- Controlling local Bluetooth device
- Discovering and bonding with Bluetooth devices
- Managing Bluetooth connections
- Communicating with Bluetooth
- Managing WiFi
Basic knowledge of programming
- Please ensure to use a secure internet connection.
- Please ensure to check your details before submitting.
- The discounts are applicable only on full payment.
- You can use only one discount for a course in a particular program it can be either of the discounts as per the discount validity.
- Ensure to use the proper discount code.
- Gateway charges are as applicable.
- In case of any transaction issue, please inform us by mailing at [email protected] or call us at 9335469335
- Please ensure to note down your order id and transaction id at the time of communication with us.
- All the payments are subject to realization.