App Development with Android (WTP)
Taxes as Applicable(GST)
Course Duration: 100 Hrs. (Concepts + Hand on Practice)
This Android course curriculum is an intensive application oriented, real-world scenario based program using Android with Java. This course is a 100 hours program, intensive skill oriented, practical training program required for building Android based applications. It is designed to give the participant enough exposure to the variety of android applications that can be built using techniques covered under this program. This course is designed for the experienced professionals from variety of IT backgrounds.
This course is ideal for anyone who wishes to learn the details of Android Application Development and pursue a career in this growing field of Android technology.
Key Learning Outcomes:
When you complete this Android with Java course, you will be able to accomplish the following:
- Stay Industry relevant and grow in your career.
- Create Android Apps for various business problems.
- Understand how to develop Android application development in real-world scenarios.
- Design effective user interface for Android applications.
- Work with different types of Android application components.
- Build and deploy production grade Android applications.
- Develop Android Applications interacting with SQLite Database.
- Online Live Instructor led learning.
This curriculum of Android course has been designed for all levels, regardless of your prior knowledge of Java or Android. Familiarity with basic programming and coding is helpful for this course.
Module 01 – Fundamentals of Java
- Java – Introduction
- Java – Environment Setup
- Java – Basic Syntax
- Java – Object Oriented
- Java – Inheritance
- Java – Overriding
- Java – Polymorphism
- Java – Abstraction
- Java – Encapsulation
- Java – Interfaces
- Java – Packages
Module 02 – Introduction to Android
- Overview of Mobile Application Development
- Android Stack Overview of Stack Linux Kernel
- Native libraries
- Dalvik Virtual Machine
- Application Framework
- Android Platform Components
- Android Development Tools
- Install android studio and setup the android development environment for android application development.
- Setup and configure your mobile device with android studio for application debugging.
Module 03 – Android Development Environment and Life Cycle
- Android Development Environment
- System requirements
- Creating first Android application
- Project Structure
- Activating components
- Shutting down components
- Life Cycle of Application
- Declarative Event Handling
Module 04 – Android application building blocks
- Android application building blocks
- Content Providers
- Broadcast Receivers
- Start Activity
- Shut down Activity
- Intent’s Extras Object
- Intent Filter in Manifest File
Module 05 – Common UI Component
- XML Vs Java UI
- Common UI Component
- Drag and Drop UI Design
- Menu Creation,
- Time Picker, Date Picker,
- Custom Dialog
- Pre-condition and Post-condition
- Event listeners
- Event handlers
- Touch mode
- Toast Notification
- Status Notification
- Applying Style and theme
Module 06 – Android Resource
- Providing Resources
- Accessing Project Resources
- Accessing System Resources
- Handling Run Time changes
- Resources Type Preferences
- Shared Preference Default Shared Preference
- Android Setting Screen
Module 07 – Android File System and Shared Preferences
- Security model
- File System
- Multimedia Supported audio formats
- Simple media playback
- Supported video formats
- Simple video playback
- Shared Preferences Internal Storage (Files)
- External Storage (SD Card)
Module 08 – Android Apps with SQLite Database
- SQLite Databases
- What is SQL?
- What is DBMS?
- Use of data type for table’s column?
- Different key constraints for DBMS?
- SQL queries for SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE?
- Insert the record in SQLite database.
- View all the records from SQLite database.
- Search record from data stored in SQLite.
Module 09 – Maps and User Location
- Learning objectives
- Map Layout
- Latitude and Longitude?
- How google maps your location on MAP?
- What are the access restricted added from google to access GPS?
- What is google MAP API ?
- Get user Location
- Use android’s google maps application.
- Google Map on Specified location (latitude and longitude)
- Get user current location using GPS Provider
Module 10 – Service
- Overview of services in Android
- What is service?
- What is the use of service?
- What are the situations where we need to create service in apps?
- How service works in background?
- Difference between service and activity?
- Implementing a Service
- Service life-cycle
- Bound versus unbound services
- Android MediaPlayer class
- Functions of MediaPlayer class
- Working with Seekbar and Progressbar
- Play music file on android device from your android application.
Module 11 – Content Provider & Broadcast Receivers
- Introduction to Content Provider
- Use of Content Provider
- Share data across the android mobile applications
- User Defined Content Provider
- System Content Provider
- What are Broadcast Receivers
- Use of broadcasting in android mobile
- Implementing broadcast receiver
- System broadcasts and how to use them
- Create android apps that uses BroadcastReceiver,
- BroadcastReceiver for Incoming CALL.
- BroadcastReceiver for SMS received.
- BroadcastReceiver for Charging Full.
- BroadcastReceiver for Battery LOW.
- BroadcastReceiver for Battery FULL.
- BroadcastReceiver for Mobile Network Disconnected.
- Role of filters
- Intent-matching rules
- Filters in your manifest
- Filters in dynamic Broadcast Receivers
- Key Takeaways
Module 12 – Use of Sensors in Android Applications
- What are the features of smart phone?
- What is the role of sensors in Smart Phones?
- How many sensor supports are there in android?
- List the common sensor devices available in android phones
- How Sensors works?
- Listening to Sensor readings
- print the names of all available sensors in your android mobile device.
- use of sensor access and their event handling
- Accelerometer Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- Light Sensor
- Orientation Sensor
Module 13 – Camera
- Taking pictures
- Rendering previews
- Open Mobile Camera, Take Picture, Set the Image as home background
Module 14 – Bluetooth
- Create an android application for Bluetooth Control Panel
- Add Access and Admin permission for Bluetooth(BT)
- Switch On BT Device
- Switch Off BT Device
- Check Device Status
- Show the name of your device
- Scan Nearby Available Devices
- List all paired device
Module 15 – Wi-Fi
- Managing Wi-Fi
- Create an android application for Wi-Fi Control Panel
- o Add Access and Admin permission for Wi-Fi
- Switch On Wi-Fi Device
- Switch Off Wi-Fi Device
- Check Device Status
- Show connection status
- Show Signal Status
- Show IP address
- Please ensure to use a secure internet connection.
- Please ensure to check your details before submitting.
- The discounts are applicable only on full payment.
- You can use only one discount for a course in a particular program it can be either of the discounts as per the discount validity.
- Ensure to use the proper discount code.
- Gateway charges are as applicable.
- In case of any transaction issue, please inform us by mailing at [email protected] or call us at 9335469335
- Please ensure to note down your order id and transaction id at the time of communication with us.
- All the payments are subject to realization.