This AI course curriculum is an intensive application-oriented, real-world scenario-based program using Machine Learning & Deep Learning. This course is a 60 hours program, intensive skill-oriented, practical training program required for building AI-based models. It is designed to give the participant enough exposure to the variety of applications that can be built using techniques covered under this program. This course is designed for professionals from a variety of IT backgrounds.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Stay Industry-relevant and grow in your career.
- Create AI/ML solutions for various business problems.
- Understand how to apply Data Science practices in real-world scenarios.
- Define effective objectives for AI-based projects.
- Work with different types of data.
- Build and deploy production-grade AI/ML applications.
- Apply AI/ML methods, techniques, and tools to solve industrial use cases.
200 hours (80 hours ONLINE LIVE sessions + 120 Hours of assignment)
- 14th June – 05:00 to 07:00 PM
- 29th June – 03:00 to 05:00 PM
- 4th July – 03:00 to 05:00 PM
- 20th July – 05:00 to 07:00 PM
- 3rd Aug – 03:00 to 05:00 PM
- 16th Aug – To be decided
Test & Evaluation
1. During the program, the participants will have to take all the assignments given to them for better learning.
2. At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted.
Introduction to Data Science:
- Introduction To Data Science, AI & ML
- Concept of Data Science – What/When/Why
- Evolution of ML & AI
- Find out where Data Science is applied in Technology and Science. Applications in real scenarios.
Fundamental of Machine Learning Categories:
- Supervised Learning
- Unsupervised Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
Working with Data:
- Reading Files, Scraping the Web, Cleaning, Munging and Manipulating
- Bar Charts, Line Charts, Scatterplots
Machine Learning Python Packages:
- Data Analysis Packages
Supervised Machine Learning:
- Generalization, Overfitting and Underfitting
UnSupervised Machine Learning:
- Challenges in unsupervised learning
Supervised Machine Learning Algorithms:
- Linear models
- k-Nearest Neighbor
- Naive Bayes Classifiers
- Decision trees
Supervise ML – Classification:
- Classification – LogisticRegression, Sigmoid Function
Supervised ML – Regression:
- Understand how continuous supervised learning is different from discrete learning.
- Code a Linear Regression in Python with scikit-learn.
Practical implimentation of Supervised Machine Learning Algorithm:
- Implimentation of Supervised Machine Learning Algirithms
- Regression and Classification
- Linear Regression and Logistic Regression
- Practical Implimentation of Machine Learning Supervised Algirithms- LinearRegression , LogisticRegression, Concept of
- Sigmoid Function
Practical implimentation of Unsupervised Machine Learning Algorithm:
- Concepts and Steps of Unsupervised Machine Learning Algorithm and Clustering ,
- Practical Implimentation of Machine Learning UnSupervised Algirithms- K-Means Clustering.
Evaluate the Performance of Machine Learning Algorithms with Resampling:
- Evaluate Machine Learning Algorithms
- Split into Train and Test Sets
- K-fold Cross Validation
- Leave One Out Cross Validation
- Repeated Random Test-Train Splits
- Understand different error metrics such as MSE and MAE in the context of Machine Learning.
- Which Techniques to Use When
Introduction To Neural Networks:
- A revolution in Artificial Intelligence
- Limitations of Machine Learning
- What is Deep Learning?
- Advantage of Deep Learning over Machine learning
- How Deep Learning Works?
- The Neuron
- Introduction to Neural Networks
Deep dive into Neural Networks:
- Neural Network Layers
- Neural Network Architecture
- Activation Functions
- Training a Perceptron
- Generalization, Overfitting, Underfitting
Neural Networks with TensorFlow:
- Understand limitations of a Single Perceptron
- Deepening the network
- Images and Pixels
- How humans recognise images
- Convolutional Neural Networks
Industrial use case walk through:
- Industrial use case walk through for Deep Neural Network
Basics of Machine Learning
- Please ensure to use a secure internet connection.
- Please ensure to check your details before submitting.
- The discounts are applicable only on full payment.
- You can use only one discount for a course in a particular program it can be either of the discounts as per the discount validity.
- Ensure to use the proper discount code.
- Gateway charges are as applicable.
- In case of any transaction issue, please inform us by mailing at [email protected] or call us at 9335469335
- Please ensure to note down your order id and transaction id at the time of communication with us.
- All the payments are subject to realization.