AUTOCAD For Civil
AutoCAD Training Program is best suited to beginners who are taking their first step towards 2D drawing, Drafting Fundamental of 3D. In AutoCAD we can Plans in 2D with angle projections, elevations, for the convenience of modeling and defining the Blue Print of objects, AutoCAD uses different templates for 2D and 3D Drawing. Throughout the course, hands-on exercises (both classroom & Lab Assignment) are designed to teach object-oriented training using the AutoCAD.
The duration of this 60 hour is properly divided into equal theory and Lab sessions. To learn how to create 2D Drawings & 3d Models. Gain confidence in 2D&3D Modeling principles through lots of practical Exercises that provide useful exposure to the Students.
60 Hours (30 Hours LIVE ONLINE Instructor-led sessions (no Recordings) + 30 Hours of assignments)
Will be updated soon…
Test & Evaluation
1. During the program, the participants will have to take all the assignments given to them for better learning.
2. At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted.
Introduction To AutoCAD
- Getting Started with AutoCAD Starting AutoCAD
- AutoCAD’s User Interface Working with Commands AutoCAD’s Cartesian
- Type of Workspace
- Opening an Existing Drawing File
- Viewing Your Drawing
- Saving Your Work
- Basic Drawing & Editing Commands
- Drawing Lines, Erasing Objects
- Drawing Lines with Polar Tracking
- Drawing Rectangles
- Drawing Arcs, Polylines, Editing Polylines, Drawing Polygons, Ellipses
- Getting Information from Your Drawing
- Working with Object Properties
- Measuring Objects
- Advanced Editing Commands Trimming and Extending Objects Stretching Objects
- Creating Fillets and Chamfers
- Offsetting Objects
- Drawing Circles
- Undo and Redo Actions
- Projects – Creating a Simple Drawing
- Create a Simple Drawing
- Create Simple Shapes
- Drawing Precision in AutoCAD Using Running Object Snaps Using Object
- Dsetting, Snap Overrides Polar Tracking at Angles Object Snap Tracking
- Drawing with Snap and Grid (Optional) Making Changes in Your Drawing
- Selecting Objects for Editing Moving Objects Copying Objects Rotating Objects
- Scaling Objects Mirroring Objects Editing with Grips
- New Drawings With Templates
Text and Hatch concepts
- Working with Annotations Adding Text in a Drawing Modifying Multiline
- Text Formatting Multiline Text
- Adding Notes with Leaders to Your Drawing
- Creating Tables Modifying Tables Hatching
- Editing Hatches Adding Dimensions Dimensioning Concepts Adding Linear
- Dimensions toolbar
Blocks, Group, Layout and layers concepts
- Creating Arrays of Objects
- Inserting Blocks What are Blocks? Inserting Blocks
- Working with Dynamic Blocks Inserting Blocks with Design Center, Group, Group Editing, and Attribute
- Setting Up a Layout
- Printing Concepts Working in Layouts Copying Layouts Creating Viewports
- Guidelines for Layouts Printing Your Drawing Printing Layouts
- Printing from the Model Tab
- What are Layers?
- Layer States
- Changing an Object’s Layer
- Advanced Object Types
Dimensioning, annotations, and Viewports
- Adding Radial & Angular Dimensions
- Editing Dimensions
- Model Space Viewports, Paper Space Viewports
- Model Space and Paper Space
- Creating Tiled Viewports
- Joining Two Adjacent View-ports
- Paper Space Viewports(Floating Viewports) Editing Viewports
- Manipulating the visibility of Viewport Layers
- Understanding External References
- External References
- Dependent Symbols
- Managing External References in a drawing
- The Overlay option
- Geometrical Constraints Defining & Editing
- Dimensional Constraints Defining & Editing
Basic AutoCAD 3d
- The User Coordinate System & The World Coordinate System Controlling
- Visibility of UCS Icon Defining the New UCS
- Managing the UCS Getting Started with 3D
- Starting Three Dimensional Modeling
- Use of Three Dimensional Drawing
- Types of 3D Models
- 3D Coordinate Systems
- TRIM, EXTEND, and FILLET ArrayCommands in 3D
- Basics of Mesh Modeling & Mesh, Primitives, Mesh Edit, Convert Mesh
Advance 3D & render
- Setting Thickness and Elevation for the New objects
- Dynamic Viewing of 3D Objects
- Creating Solid Models
- What is Solid Modeling
- Creating Predefined Solid Primitives Creating Complex Solid Models by
- Applying Boolean Operations, Section tool
- Creating Extruded Solids
- Rendering and Animating Designs Understanding the concept of Rendering
- Selecting and Attaching Materials Understanding Elementary Rendering
- Adding Lights to the Design, Walkthrough
No experience is required, But fundamental knowledge of Engg. Drawing would be helpful.
- Please ensure to use a secure internet connection.
- Please ensure to check your details before submitting.
- The discounts are applicable only on full payment.
- You can use only one discount for a course in a particular program it can be either of the discounts as per the discount validity.
- Ensure to use the proper discount code.
- Gateway charges are as applicable.
- In case of any transaction issue, please inform us by mailing at [email protected] or call us at 9335469335
- Please ensure to note down your order id and transaction id at the time of communication with us.
- All the payments are subject to realization.