C# is a modern, object-oriented programming language intended to create simple yet robust programs. Designed specifically to take advantage of CLI features, C# is the core language of the Microsoft .NET framework. In this course, students gain the skills to exploit the capabilities of C# and of the .NET Framework to develop programs useful for a broad range of desktop and Web applications.
- Warm up on the concepts with topic-wise tutorials.
- Prepare with comprehensive Topic-wise tutorial Materials
- Practice 50+ MCQ Questions, Assessments, and Live explanation in Details
- Drill with 30+ Interview Questions for technical Round.
- Highly Qualified and Experience Technical Team to help each trainee.
- Small Batch Size for focused Learning analysing the keeping in mind the career path of the student
60 Hours ( LIVE Teaching + assignments and project work )
TEST & EVALUATION
1. During the program, the participants will have to take all assignments given to them for better learning.
2. At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted.
1. All successful participants will be provided with a Certificate of Merit / Achievement from RCPL INDIA.
2. Students who complete the course BUT do not take the final test will be provided with a certificate of participation from RCPL INDIA
3. Students who do not complete the course / leave it midway will NOT be awarded any certificate.
TENTATIVE DATE & SCHEDULE
15th of every month
- Willingness to improve and compete with the best.
- Having knowledge of C and C++ is better.
- Curiosity to learn more and code.
Module 1. Introducing .NET and C#.
- What exactly is .NET? Multiple .NET programming languages and VS.NET. Intermediate
- The .NET Common Language Runtime. Competing in parallel with Java
- Common language infrastructure. Other .NET-related technologies.
- Introducing C#. Potent combo of Java and C++. The simplest program “Hello World!!!”.
- How to compile and run the code examples. Disassembling an assembly file.
Module 2. C# Types and Operators.
- C# type categorization. Value types. Reference types. Casting for value/reference types.
- Boxing/Unboxing. Implicitly Typed Variables. Common typing with other .NET languages.
- Operators and their precedence in C#.
Module 3. Method Issues.
- Method modifiers. Method Method parameters. Constructors and Destructors.
- Instance and Static Constructors. Constructor initializers and constructor chaining. Object
- Optional arguments. Named arguments. Method overloading. Variable numbers
- of parameters in C# methods. Abstract methods. Method overriding. Method overriding vs.
- Method hiding. Using keyword base. Static methods. Sealed methods.
Module 4. Class and Interface Issues.
- Class modifiers. Class members. Creating an object with the new operator. Looking at
- Object. Class inheritance. Implementing interfaces. Interface name conflict
- Name hiding of interface methods. Sealed classes. Abstract classes. Static
- Nested classes. Anonymous Types.
Module 5. Arrays and Strings.
- The different types of arrays in C#: one-dimensional arrays, multi-dimensional arrays
- (Rectangular arrays, jagged arrays). Using the System.Array class. The foreach loop.
- Introduction to C# Strings. String fields and properties. Instantiating a string object.
- String manipulation in C#. String instance methods. StringBuilder class in C#.
Module 6. C# Properties and Indexes. Operator Overloading.
- Properties as accessor and mutator methods. Inheritance of properties. Auto-implemented
- Use access modifiers with accessors. Property restrictions. Using indexers.
- Overloading indexers. Explaining operator overloading. User-defined conversions/casts.
- Explicit and implicit user-defined casts.
Module 7. C# Enums and Structures.
- Using enums. Specify the underlying type of an enumeration. Using structures. Differences
- between a struct and a class. Custom attributes: creating, attaching, obtaining. Named vs.
- positional parameters
Module 8. Exception Handling.
- Basic try-catch-finally. Nested try. User-Defined Exceptions. C# exception hierarchy.
- Examining System.Exception. Inner exceptions.
Module 9. C# Delegates and Events.
- What are delegates? Declaration, instantiation and invocation. combining/removing
- Exception throwing in delegates. Anonymous methods. Lambda expressions.
- Generic event model. What are C# events?
- Declaration of an event object. Invokation of the event. Providing and registering an event
Module 10. C# Collection Classes.
- Collections overview. The non-generic collections. The generic collections. The generic
- interfaces: IEnumerable, ICollection, IList, IDictionary. Implementing IComparable and
- Accessing a collection via an Enumerator. Using iterators. Yield statement.
- Creating a named iterator. Collection initializers.
Module 11. Generics.
- What are generics?
- The general form of a generic class.
- Constrained types.
- Creating a default value of a type parameter.
Module 12. Multi-Threading.
- Important classes used for threading operations. Thread states and multi-threading in C#.
- Instantiating the thread class. Thread methods. Thread priorities. Foreground versus
- background threads. Using the lock keyword. Thread safety in .NET classes.
Module 13. Assembly and Reflection.
- Assembly , Types of Assembly , GAC
- Classes which are significant in reflection. Retrieving the type of an instance. Retrieving the
- type from a name of a class. Retrieving methods from a type. Retrieving modules from an
- Dynamically invoking methods in late bound objects. Creating new types during runtime.
Module 14. File I/O.
- Important classes used for I/O operations. Important exception classes for I/O operations.
- Copying, moving, and deleting files and directories. Reading from or writing to a binary file.
- Reading from and writing to text files.
- Please ensure to use a secure internet connection.
- Please ensure to check your details before submitting.
- The discounts are applicable only on full payment.
- You can use only one discount for a course in a particular program it can be either of the discounts as per the discount validity.
- Ensure to use the proper discount code.
- Gateway charges are as applicable.
- In case of any transaction issue, please inform us by mailing at [email protected] or call us at 9335469335
- Please ensure to note down your order id and transaction id at the time of communication with us.
- All the payments are subject to realization.