CATIA software is a multi-platform software suite for computer-aided design, computer-aided manufacturing, computer-aided engineering, PLM and 3D, developed by the French company Dassault Systèmes.
80 Hours ( 40 Hours LIVE Teaching + 40 Hours of assignments and project work )
TEST & EVALUATION
1. During the program, the participants will have to take all assignments given to them for better learning.
2. At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted.
1. All successful participants will be provided with a Certificate of Merit / Achievement from RCPL INDIA.
2. Students who complete the course BUT do not take the final test will be provided with a certificate of participation from RCPL INDIA
3. Students who do not complete the course / leave it midway will NOT be awarded any certificate.
TENTATIVE DATE & SCHEDULE
15th of every month
Introduction to CATIA
- Introduction to CATIA
- CATIA Workbenches
- System Requirements
- Getting Started with CATIA
- Important Terms and Definitions
- Understanding the Functions of the Mouse Buttons
- Hot Keys
- Color Scheme
- CATIA Sketcher interface
- Different sketcher command like line
- Polyline, Predefined profiles
- constraining (Geometric and Dimension) Dimensioning
- sketch operation
- Sketch transformations
- Sketcher setting etc.
Part modelling (Part design work-bench)
- Creation of sketch based features
- Pad, Multi Pad, Pocket, Multi Pocket, Draft filleted Pad & Pocket
- Shaft, Grove, Loft, Rib
- Stiffener, hole, threads, slot
- parent child relationship
- specification (model tree)
- dress up features like rounds or fillet & its type etc.
- chamfer, draft & its type, shell, Thread or tap
- Transformation features like translate, Mirror, Pattern with types, Scaling, Rotation etc
- Multi-section solid & cut
- Datum tool or Refrence elements like Creating Plane, Points & Axis
- surface-base features, datum features
Wireframe & surfacing Design generation of wire frame modeling using lines/points/splines etc.
- projection curves
- combination curves
- helix, boundary etc.
- creation of surfaces
- Surface Feature like Extruding surfaces, Revolving surfaces, Multisection surfaces, Spehere, Cylinder, offset, Sweep, Fill, Blend etc.
- lofted surfaces
- Operation Features like Surface operation, Trim, Splitting, Joining, Scaling the surfaces etc
- Wireframe Features like Project, Helix & Intersection etc.
- Introduction to CATIA Assembly
- Introduction to Principal of Top down assembly
- Bottom up assembly
- Assembly constraints
- Free Hand manipulation of component
- Move, Assembly array
- Checking the Clearance
- Creation of BOM
- Introduction to drafting
- working views/background views
- Placing views like projection views
- sectional views
- clip views
- detailed views
- oblique views
- dressing up views
- dimensioning automatic/ref
- generation of bill of materials
- geometry creation
- geometry edition
Real time Rendering
- Appling colors to solids
- Appling default material
- editing the material
- applying stickers
- Please ensure to use a secure internet connection.
- Please ensure to check your details before submitting.
- The discounts are applicable only on full payment.
- You can use only one discount for a course in a particular program it can be either of the discounts as per the discount validity.
- Ensure to use the proper discount code.
- Gateway charges are as applicable.
- In case of any transaction issue, please inform us by mailing at [email protected] or call us at 9335469335
- Please ensure to note down your order id and transaction id at the time of communication with us.
- All the payments are subject to realization.