Cloud Computing using AWS
This course is designed for beginning wan administrators who are interested in learning essential wan administration skills. In addition, administrators will learn how to perform essential wan administration tasks including creating instances, s3 services, mail server, load balancing, and many more things
Use of IP Addressing IPV4 & IPV6 (Classful and Classless), Virtualization, Working over the cloud, Amazon Services, S3 Services, glacier, etc.
What’s in it for me
After completing this course, you will be able to work over the internet with routing and switching and cloud management.
120 Hours (60 Hours ONLINE LIVE sessions +60 Hours of assignments)
- 14th June – 03:00 to 05:00 PM
- 29th June – 05:00 to 07:00 PM
- 4th July – 05:00 to 07:00 PM
- 20th July – 03:00 to 05:00 PM
- 3rd Aug – 05:00 to 07:00 PM
- 16th Aug – To be decided
Test & Evaluation
1. During the program, the participants will have to take all the assignments given to them for better learning.
2. At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted.
Introduction to Cloud Computing:
- What is the cloud?
- History of Cloud Computing
- How Cloud Computing Works
- Advantages & Disadvantages
- Applications for Businesses
- Cloud Service Providers
- Cloud Computing Architecture
- Cloud Computing Terminology
- Communication-as-a-Service (CaaS)
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)
- Monitoring-as-a-Service (MaaS)
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)
- Types of Virtualization & its benefits
- Introduction to Various Virtualization OS
- o Vmware , KVM etc
Basics of Networking:
- Basics of Networking
- IPv4 Address, VLSM
Public Cloud Services – using Amazon Cloud:
- Types ,Priced and open source products in the market
- Overview of Public Cloud vendors
- Overview of Private cloud products
- Introduction to Amazon AWS cloud – Pricing ,Regions Availability Zones ,Types of instances
- Overview of different services of AWS
- Consuming EC2 Instance Service from AWS
- ( Creating Linux and Windows Instances from the available AMIs connecting and remote control from the laptop)
- Consuming EBS block storage service from AWS – Adding volumes to Instances Taking snapshots , creating volumes from
- snapshots , attaching volumes to running instances
- Using Elastic IP service –Assigning Public IP addresses and connecting from the internet
- Working with Elastic Block Storage
- Automating installations and tasks at the booting time of a instance
- Using cloud watch service
- Creating own AMIs
- IAM –Identity Access Management, MFS
- Elastic File System
- SNS Concepts
- Working with Load Balancers
- Working with AutoScaling
- CDN Service
- S3 Service
- Backing up data using Glacier
- Elastic Bean Stack
- Working with command line AWS
Basic knowledge of Networking
- Please ensure to use a secure internet connection.
- Please ensure to check your details before submitting.
- The discounts are applicable only on full payment.
- You can use only one discount for a course in a particular program it can be either of the discounts as per the discount validity.
- Ensure to use the proper discount code.
- Gateway charges are as applicable.
- In case of any transaction issue, please inform us by mailing at [email protected] or call us at 9335469335
- Please ensure to note down your order id and transaction id at the time of communication with us.
- All the payments are subject to realization.