COMPETITIVE CODING METHODS & TECHNIQUES
In today’s scenario, all leading companies and MNCs have gone online in their selection process. The companies have stopped visiting the Campuses and are in lookout for talent through direct online mediums. The horizon for your dream Career has Expanded and are not limited to just any college/ university /city. Come be a part of a specially designed syllabus designed by experts and be a winner.
- Prepared with comprehensive Topic-wise tutorial Materials
- Practice 300+ MCQ Questions, Assessments, and Live explanation in Details
- Practice 60+ Assignments with Solved Solutions
- Drill with 100+ Interview Questions for technical and HR Round.
- Warm-up on the concepts with 20+ topic-wise tutorials.
- 10 full-fledged technical mock tests based on TCS NQT patterns.
- Highly Qualified and Experience Technical Team to help each trainee.
- Students who want to get selected in Top-Tier IT Companies like TCS , Infosys ,Microsoft , Samsung , Google , Facebook , Wipro and all leading MNC’s of the world .
- Students who wish to compete, crack and win Coding Competitions and Hackathon by improving their logic and programming skills
- Students who want to learn different Problem-Solving Approach.
- Tech/B.Tech/MCA/BCA/Any Graduate or Diploma Holder
200 Hours (80Hours LIVE Teaching + 120 Hours of assignments and project work)
Test & Evaluation
1. During the program, the participants will have to take all the assignments given to them for better learning.
2. At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted.
1. All successful participants will be provided with a Certificate of Merit / Achievement from RCPL INDIA
2. Students who complete the course BUT do not take the final test will be provided with a certificate of participation from RCPL INDIA
3. Students who do not complete the course / leave it midway will NOT be awarded any certificate.
Tentative Date & Schedule
1st and 15th of every month
- Basic Programming ( C Language )
Introduction to Programming language
Data Types and Operators
Control Statements and Looping
Array, String , Storage Class
Function, Command Line Arguments Programming
Pointer and Dynamic Memory Allocation
Structure, Union and File Handling
- OOPS ( C++ / Java )
OOPS Programming Language
Features of OOPS Language
Structure of C++ Program
Class & Objects
Static member data and function
Constructor and Destructor
Inheritance and Polymorphism
- Data Structure
Building Linked List
Traversing Linked List
Insertion, Deletion in Linked List
Searching and Sorting In Linked List
Doubly Linked List
Circular Linked List
Stacks and Queues
Representation of Stacks
Implementation of Queues
Sorting and Searching
Binary and Linear Searching
Trees and Graphs
Introduction to Tree
Binary Search Tree
Basic Concept of Graph
- Willingness to improve and compete with the best.
- Curiosity to learn and code
- Basic Programming ability required
- Prior programming experience in any one language (C/C++/Java/Python) will be helpful.
- Please ensure to use a secure internet connection.
- Please ensure to check your details before submitting.
- The discounts are applicable only on full payment.
- You can use only one discount for a course in a particular program it can be either of the discounts as per the discount validity.
- Ensure to use the proper discount code.
- Gateway charges are as applicable.
- In case of any transaction issue, please inform us by mailing at email@example.com or call us at 9335469335
- Please ensure to note down your order id and transaction id at the time of communication with us.
- All the payments are subject to realization.