COMPETITIVE CODING – Boot Camp
TEST & EVALUATION
1. During the program, the participants will have to take all the assignments given to them for better learning.
2. At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted.
1.MTA CERTIFICATE worth 3600
2.RCPL PARTICIPATION CERTIFICATE
1. All successful participants will be provided with a Certificate of Merit / Achievement from RCPL INDIA
2. Students who complete the course BUT do not take the final test will be provided with a certificate of participation from EICT-IIT, Kanpur
3. Students who do not complete the course / leave it midway will NOT be awarded any certificate.
TENTATIVE DATE & SCHEDULE
JAN 28th – 31st jan
Competitive Coding Boot camp (8 Hrs.)
- Introduction to Programming language
- Programming language
- Types of programming Language
- Introduction of C
- Structure of C Program
- Compilation and Execution of Program
- Data Types and Operators
- Data Types
- Type Casting
- Operators and Types of Operators
- Array, String
- Array, Types of Array
- Declaration and Initialization of string
- String Handling Function
- Function and its Components
- Types of Function
- Types of Calling, Recursion
- Declaration and Initialization of Pointer
- Pointer Expression, Scale Factor
- Pointer to constant and constant Pointer to constant
- Please ensure to use a secure internet connection.
- Please ensure to check your details before submitting.
- The discounts are applicable only on full payment.
- You can use only one discount for a course in a particular program it can be either of the discounts as per the discount validity.
- Ensure to use the proper discount code.
- Gateway charges are as applicable.
- In case of any transaction issue, please inform us by mailing at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 9335469335
- Please ensure to note down your order id and transaction id at the time of communication with us.
- All the payments are subject to realization.