This Java course curriculum is an intensive object-oriented, real-world scenario-based programming. Throughout the course, hands-on exercises (both classroom & Lab Assignment) are designed to teach object-oriented programming using the Java Standard Edition programming language (Java 11).
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Learn the syntax, semantics, and idioms of the Java programming language.
- Gain confidence in object-oriented programming principles through lots of practical exercises.
- This course provides useful exposure to the Core Java libraries.
- New ways of solving problems, and the ability to solve more complex problems.
- Ready to Use Java Language for solving the problems.
- Writing bug-free code.
150Hours (50 Hours ONLINE LIVE sessions + 100 hours of assignments)
- 14th June – 03:00 to 05:00 PM
- 29th June – 05:00 to 07:00 PM
- 4th July – 05:00 to 07:00 PM
- 20th July – 03:00 to 05:00 PM
- 3rd Aug – 05:00 to 07:00 PM
- 16th Aug – To be decided
Test & Evaluation
1. During the program, the participants will have to take all the assignments given to them for better learning.
2. At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted.
Topics to be covered:
Introduction to JAVA Technology:
- Introduction to JAVA Technology
- JAVA Language Features
- What is JAVA bytecode? What is JVM?
- Different Editions of JAVA
- Writing the “Hello World” command-line Application
- Understanding the “main()” method
- Setting path & classpath
Language Fundamentals I:
- Primitive Data types
- Legal & Illegal Identifiers
- Different types of Literals
- String Literals
- Different types of JAVA Comments
- Declaring & Initializing variables
- Declaring constants using “final” keyword
- Object-oriented Features
- Implementing OO Concepts: Defining Classes
- Variables and methods as members of a class
- Object reference variables
- Restricting the access to object’s members using an access specifier
- Different types of access specifiers
- Understanding the proper encapsulation
Language Fundamentals II:
- Lifetime of Variables
- Instance methods and class methods
- Understanding Polymorphism
- Types of polymorphism
- Implementing static polymorphism in JAVA
- Understanding Inheritance
- Implementing single inheritance using “extends” keyword
- Implementing dynamic polymorphism
- Using “final” keyword for
- Abstract methods & Abstract classes
Language Fundamentals III:
- Understanding the need of packages
- Creating a package
- Compiling and Running Code from Packages
- Importing a package
- Understanding the proper use of “protected” keyword
Arrays, String and Wrapper Class:
- Working with Arrays in JAVA
- Method Overloading Issues : using var-args methods
- Working with Strings
- Primitive Wrappers
Concept of Abstract class Interface and Exception Handling:
- Abstract class and Interface
- What is Exception
- Exception class-hierarchy
- Understanding the difference between checked & unchecked exception
- Understanding stack-based execution
- Handling exceptions( using try-catch-finally blocks )
- Proper use of throw and throws clauses
- Overview of nested classes and interfaces
- Types of Nested Class
- Complete understanding of static nested class
- Complete understanding of non-static nested classes/Inner classes
- Local classes
- Anonymous classes
- Anonymous Interface
- Understanding Streams
- Types: character and Binary streams
- Input and Output Streams
- Understanding Stream class Hierarchy
- Buffered Streams
- Scanning and Formatting
- I/O from the command-line
- Standard streams
- The console
- Introduction to collections
- What is a collection framework
- Benefits of collection framework
- Interface Hierarchy
Knowledge of programming
- Please ensure to use a secure internet connection.
- Please ensure to check your details before submitting.
- The discounts are applicable only on full payment.
- You can use only one discount for a course in a particular program it can be either of the discounts as per the discount validity.
- Ensure to use the proper discount code.
- Gateway charges are as applicable.
- In case of any transaction issue, please inform us by mailing at [email protected] or call us at 9335469335
- Please ensure to note down your order id and transaction id at the time of communication with us.
- All the payments are subject to realization.