Cyber Security – Cyber Forensic
This course is designed for students who want to go into the field of Computer Forensics or Digital Forensics. Computer Forensic is a comprehensive program focusing on the latest way for data acquisition techniques and data retrieval techniques in a forensically sound manner so that the evidence can be presented in court. Real-time demonstration of latest forensic techniques, methodologies, tools, tricks, and integrity measures.
This course will significantly benefit security professionals, security officers, auditors, site administrators, web programmers, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of computer forensics.
What’s in it for me
After completing this course, you will be able to know about forensically handle data and retrieval of data from any evidence media.
151 hours (60 hours ONLINE LIVE sessions + 90 Hours of assignments)
- 14th June – 05:00 to 07:00 PM
- 29th June – 03:00 to 05:00 PM
- 4th July – 03:00 to 05:00 PM
- 20th July – 05:00 to 07:00 PM
- 3rd Aug – 03:00 to 05:00 PM
- 16th Aug – To be decided
Test & Evaluation
1. During the program, the participants will have to take all the assignments given to them for better learning.
2. At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted.
Computer Forensics in Today’s World:
Understanding Computer Forensics
Cyber Crime (Types of Computer Crimes)
Cyber Crime Investigation
Rules of Forensics Investigation
Understanding Digital Evidence
Rules of Evidence
Computer Forensics Investigation Process:
Phases Involved in the Computer Forensics Investigation Process
Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems:
Hard Disk Drive Overview
Disk Partitions and Boot Process
Understanding File Systems
RAID Storage System
File System Analysis
Data Acquisition and Duplication:
Data Acquisition and Duplication Concepts
Validate Data Acquisitions
Defeating Anti-forensics Techniques:
Recovering the Deleted Partitions
Operating System Forensics (Windows, Mac, Linux):
Mobile Phone Forensics:
Mobile Forensics Process
Platform Security Removal Techniques: Jailbreaking/Rooting
Android Forensics Analysis
Introduction to Network Forensics
Fundamental Logging Concepts
Event Correlation Concepts
Network Forensic Readiness
Network Traffic Investigation
Documenting the Evidence
Investigating Web Attacks:
Web Attack Investigation
Investigating Web Server Logs
Tools for Locating IP Address
Usage of Cloud Forensics
Stakeholders and their Roles
Investigating Cloud Storage Services
Malware Analysis: Static
Malware Analysis: Dynamic
Analysis of Malicious Documents
Malware Analysis Challenges
Investigating Email Crimes:
Email Crimes (Email Spamming, Mail Bombing/Mail Storm, Phishing, Email Spoofing, Crime via Chat Room, Identity Fraud/Chain Letter)
Steps to Investigate Email Crimes and Violation
Examine E-mail Messages
Laws and Acts against Email Crimes
Forensics Report Writing and Presentation:
Writing Investigation Reports
Expert Witness Testimony
Dealing with Media
Knowledge of Cyber security.
- Please ensure to use a secure internet connection.
- Please ensure to check your details before submitting.
- The discounts are applicable only on full payment.
- You can use only one discount for a course in a particular program it can be either of the discounts as per the discount validity.
- Ensure to use the proper discount code.
- Gateway charges are as applicable.
- In case of any transaction issue, please inform us by mailing at [email protected] or call us at 9335469335
- Please ensure to note down your order id and transaction id at the time of communication with us.
- All the payments are subject to realization.