Full stack developers are computer programmers who are proficient in both front and back end coding. Their primary responsibilities include designing user interactions on websites, developing servers, and databases for website functionality, and coding for mobile platforms.
Full Stack Web Developer is a software expert who’s equally proficient in frontend (client-side) development and backend (server-side) development. Full Stack Developers are familiar with each layer of tech stacks that go into the making of a software product.
This course is encapsulated with the following key materials.
- Warm-up on the concepts of Web Development.
- Prepare with comprehensive Topic-wise tutorial Materials.
- Highly Qualified and Experienced Technical Team to help each trainee.
- Small Batch Size for focused Learning path of the student.
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- A basic understanding of HTML and Programming will be helpful.
- Curiosity to learn more and code.
Key Learning Outcomes:
When you complete this Course Curriculum, you will be able to accomplish the following:
- Design Static Web Application
- Develop dynamic Web Application
- Design and Develop Full Flashed Responsive Web Application
- The ability to deliver web products under pressure.
- New ways of solving problems, and the ability to solve more complex problems.
- Writing bug-free code.
- Students who want to get selected in Top-Tier IT Companies like TCS, Infosys, Microsoft, Samsung, Google, Amazon, Facebook, Wipro, and all leading MNCs of the world.
- Students who wish to work in the capacity of Full Stack Web Developer.
- B.Tech/MCA/BCA/B.Sc IT/M.Tech Students/Working Professionals from Corporate
Test & Evaluation
- During the program, the participants will have to take all assignments given to them for better learning.
- At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted
- All successful participants will be provided with a certificate of completion.
- Students who do not complete the course / leave it midway will not be awarded any certificate.
100 hours (40 hours ONLINE LIVE sessions + 60 Hours of assignment)
Online Live Instructor led learning.