Throughout the course, hands-on exercises (both classroom & Lab Assignment) are designed to teach the use of IoT with the help of NodeMCU and Raspberry Pi.
No experience is required. But fundamental knowledge of C would be helpful.
Key Learning Outcomes:
On completion of the course, you should be able to:
• Explain the definition and usage of the term “Internet of Things” in different contexts
• Understand the key components that make up an IoT system
• Differentiate between the levels of the IoT stack and be familiar with the key technologies and protocols employed at each layer of the stack
• Apply the knowledge and skills acquired during the course to build and test a complete, working IoT system involving prototyping, programming and data analysis
• Understand where the IoT concept fits within the broader ICT industry and possible future trends
• Appreciate the role of big data, cloud computing and data analytics in a typical IoT system
• Basic proficiency in object-oriented and structured programming.
• Basic proficiency in C and Java programming.
Test & Evaluation:
• During the program, the participants will have to take all assignments given to them for better learning.
• At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted.
• All successful participants will be provided with a certificate of completion.
• Students who do not complete the course / leave it midway will not be awarded any.
Delivery Mode & Duration:
Online Live Mode- 100 Hours (50 Hours Online Live sessions + 50 Hours of assignment)