Programming in C++
For a better and easy understanding of OOPS concepts, We should start learning C++. it helps to switch from procedural programming to OOPS programming.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Crack placement of Top-Tier IT companies.
- Higher-quality work with OOPS implementations.
- The ability to deliver results under pressure.
- Career enhancement and advancement.
- New ways of solving problems, and the ability to solve more complex problems.
- Ready to Learn Java Language.
- Writing bug-free code.
150 Hours (60 Hours ONLINE LIVE sessions + 90 hours of assignments)
- 29th June – 08:00 to 10:00 AM
- 16th Aug – To be decided
Test & Evaluation
1. During the program, the participants will have to take all the assignments given to them for better learning.
2. At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted.
Introduction to Programming language:
- Programming language
- OOPS Programming Language
- Features of OOPS Language
- Introduction of C++
- Structure of C++ Program
- Compilation and Execution of Program
Data Types and Operators:
- Data Types
- Storage Class
- Type Casting
- Operators and Types of Operators
- Operators precedence and Associativity
Control Statements and Looping:
- if, Switch, goto, break, continue
- for, while and do-while loop
- Nested loop
- Array, Types of Array
- Declaration and Initialization of string
- String Handling Function
- Function and its Components
- Types of Function, reference variable
- Types of Calling, Recursion
- Function with Array
Pointer and Dynamic Memory Allocation:
- Declaration and Initialization of Pointer
- Pointer Expresion, Scale Factor
- Constant Pointer, Generic Pointer
- Pointer with Array, String, Structure and Union
- new and delete operator
Structure and Union:
- Structure, Array of Structure
- Array within Structure, Nested Structure
- Self Referential Structure
Basic OOPS Concept:
- Class & Objects
- Class members
- Static member data and function
- Array within class & array of objects
- Function overloading
Constructor and Destructor:
- Parameterized cons.
- Copy constructor
- Constructor with default arg.
- Constructor overloading
Operator overloading and Friend Function:
- Friend Function
- Operator overloading
- Operator overloading using friend function
- What is Inheritance
- Types of inheritance
- Visibility of inherited members
- Cons. & Des. in Inheritance
- Virtual Base Class
- What is polymorphism?
- Types of polymorphism
- This pointer
- Abstract Class and Abstract Methods
- Virtual Function
- Pure Virtual Function
Knowledge of C language
- Please ensure to use a secure internet connection.
- Please ensure to check your details before submitting.
- The discounts are applicable only on full payment.
- You can use only one discount for a course in a particular program it can be either of the discounts as per the discount validity.
- Ensure to use the proper discount code.
- Gateway charges are as applicable.
- In case of any transaction issue, please inform us by mailing at [email protected] or call us at 9335469335
- Please ensure to note down your order id and transaction id at the time of communication with us.
- All the payments are subject to realization.