Python has been one of the premier, flexible, and powerful open-source language that is easy to learn, easy to use, and has powerful libraries for data manipulation and analysis. Python is a clear and powerful object-oriented programming language, comparable to Perl, Ruby, Scheme, or Java.
For over a decade, Python has been used in scientific computing and highly quantitative domains such as finance, oil and gas, physics, and signal processing. This Python Course will cover both basic and advance concepts of Python like writing python scripts, sequence and file operations in python, Machine Learning in Python. You will also go through important and most widely used packages like pandas, scikit, numpy scipy etc
Python can be easy to pick up whether you’re a first time programmer or you’re experienced with other languages.
After the completion of Python Certification Course, you should be able to:
- Master the Basic and Advanced Concepts of Python
- Uses an elegant syntax, making the programs you write easier to read.
- Is an easy-to-use language that makes it simple to get your program working. This makes Python ideal for prototype development and other ad-hoc programming tasks, without compromising maintainability.
- Comes with a large standard library that supports many common programming tasks such as connecting to web servers, searching text with regular expressions, reading and modifying files.
- Understand Python Scripts on UNIX/Windows, Python Editors and IDEs
- Master the Concepts of Sequences and File operations
- Learn how to use and create functions, sorting different elements, Lambda function, error handling techniques and Regular expressions.
- Gain expertise in machine learning using Python and build a Real Life Machine Learning application using modules in Python
- Understand the supervised and unsupervised learning and concepts of Scikit-Learn
- Analysing, cleaning, modelling data and organizing the result of the analysis into a form which suitable for plotting and tabular display.
No Experience is required, attendees having prior programming experience and familiarity with basic concepts
such as variables/scopes, flow-control, and functions would be beneficial. Prior exposure to object-oriented
programming concepts is not required, but definitely beneficial.
Had a great experience. Thank you! RCPLIndia
Overall experience was nice. We all really appreciate dedicated and sincere efforts of trainers of RCPL
Its Jubilate us to have the accompany of such noetic trainer.
" Theoretical Knowledge with practical is a best sign of distinction " So as here I got the same, The Trainer's Knowledge .his methodology, presentation and trouble shooting is very fantabulous. Whatever I learnt is much more than I expected. At last, I would like to say, these kind of programme must be run to achieve the zenith of satisfaction.
I came to know about the backstage working of the network we came across in our day to day life whether it be LAN or Wi-Fi or simply our hotspots. The best part was the exploitation and prevention of attracts in our network architecture. Overall, it was a full packages of knowledge and hand on experience.
I look forward to join other training programs as well.
I learnt many things from my course and I am satisfied by the training provided by RCPL.
Thank You RCPL for giving the knowledge and also the best training experience
If anyone wants to get Good knowledge RCPL was the best place .
I would like to add one more thing that if someone wants to do summer training or winter training please go with HPES.As it will not only teach you about the syllabus but also how to apply it in context of Industry.
I promise you a whole support from me to you in all the forms I can.
Thank you Hewlett Packard Enterprise for the best and incomparable summer training in the city.