Revit is software for Building Information Modeling. Revit supports a multidiscipline design process for collaborative design. Its powerful tools let you use the intelligent model-based process to plan, design, construct, and manage buildings and infrastructure.
No experience is required, But fundamental knowledge of Engg. Drawing & AutoCAD would be helpful.
Key Learning Outcomes:
Students will learn to develop higher-quality, more accurate architectural designs; use tools specifically built to support Building Information Modeling workflows. Students will learn to capture and analyze concepts and maintain their vision through design, documentation, and construction.
Power Revit users, Project Team Leads, and those looking to utilize added power within the Revit platform.
Test & Evaluation
- During the program, the participants will have to take all assignments given to them for better learning.
- At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted.
- All successful participants will be provided with a certificate of completion.
- Students who do not complete the course / leave it midway will not be awarded any certificate.
Delivery Mode & Duration :
Online Live Mode – 100 Hours (50 Hours Online Live sessions + 50 Hours of assignment).
Revit Architecture Basics
- Exploring the User Interface
- Working with Revit Elements and Families
- Starting a Project
Starting a Design
- Creating and Modifying Levels
- Creating and Modifying Grids
The Basics of the Building Model
- Creating a Basic Floor Plan
- Adding and Modifying Walls
- Working with Compound Walls
- Using Editing Tools
- Adding and Modifying Doors
- Adding and Modifying Windows
Loading Additional Building Components
- Working with Component Families
Viewing the Building Model
- Managing Views
- Controlling Object Visibility
- Working with Section and Elevation Views
- Creating and Modifying 3D Views
Using Dimensions and Constraints
- Working with Dimensions
- Applying and Removing Constraints
Developing the Building Model
- Creating and Modifying Floors
- Working with Ceilings
- Adding and Modifying Roofs
- Creating Curtain Walls
- Adding Stairs and Railings
Detailing and Drafting
- Creating Callout Views
- Working with Text and Tags
- Working with Detail Views
- Working with Drafting Views
- Creating and Modifying Schedules
- Creating Rooms and Room Schedules
- Creating Legends and Keynotes
Presenting the Building Model
- Working with Drawing Sheets
- Working with Title blocks
- Managing Revisions
- Creating Renderings
- Using Walkthroughs
- Using Sun and Shadow Settings