To harness the complete advantage of Building Information Modeling, this course has been specially designed to help the aspirants learn the concepts and principles of building design through construction documentation using Autodesk Revit. The aspirants will be introduced to the software’s user interface and the basic building modeling component that makes the Autodesk Revit a powerful and flexible structural modeling tool. Throughout the course, hands-on exercises (both classroom & Lab Assignment) are designed to teach object-oriented training using the Revit.
The duration of this 60 hour is properly divided into equal theory and Lab sessions. To learn how to create & understand 3D objects. Gain confidence in 3D Modeling principles through lots of practical exercises that provide useful exposure to the Students.
60 Hours (30 Hours LIVE ONLINE Instructor-led sessions (no Recordings) + 30 Hours of assignments)
Will be updated soon…
Test & Evaluation
1. During the program, the participants will have to take all the assignments given to them for better learning.
2. At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted.
Revit Architecture Basics
- Exploring the User Interface
- Working with Revit Elements and Families
- Starting a Project
Starting a Design
- Creating and Modifying Levels
- Creating and Modifying Grids
The Basics of the Building Model
- Creating a Basic Floor Plan
- Adding and Modifying Walls
- Working with Compound Walls
- Using Editing Tools
- Adding and Modifying Doors
- Adding and Modifying Windows
Loading Additional Building Components
- Working with Component Families
Viewing the Building Model
- Managing Views
- Controlling Object Visibility
- Working with Section and Elevation Views
- Creating and Modifying 3D Views
Using Dimensions and Constraints
- Working with Dimensions
- Applying and Removing Constraints
Developing the Building Model
- Creating and Modifying Floors
- Working with Ceilings
- Adding and Modifying Roofs
- Creating Curtain Walls
- Adding Stairs and Railings
Detailing and Drafting
- Creating Callout Views
- Working with Text and Tags
- Working with Detail Views
- Working with Drafting Views
- Creating and Modifying Schedules
- Creating Rooms and Room Schedules
- Creating Legends and Keynotes
Presenting the Building Model
- Working with Drawing Sheets
- Working with Title blocks
- Managing Revisions
- Creating Renderings
- Using Walkthroughs
- Using Sun and Shadow Settings
No experience is required, But fundamental knowledge of Engg. Drawing & AutoCAD would be helpful.
- Please ensure to use a secure internet connection.
- Please ensure to check your details before submitting.
- The discounts are applicable only on full payment.
- You can use only one discount for a course in a particular program it can be either of the discounts as per the discount validity.
- Ensure to use the proper discount code.
- Gateway charges are as applicable.
- In case of any transaction issue, please inform us by mailing at [email protected] or call us at 9335469335
- Please ensure to note down your order id and transaction id at the time of communication with us.
- All the payments are subject to realization.