80 Hours ( 40 Hours LIVE Teaching + 40 Hours of assignments and project work )
TEST & EVALUATION
1. During the program, the participants will have to take all assignments given to them for better learning.
2. At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted.
1. All successful participants will be provided with a Certificate of Merit / Achievement from RCPL INDIA.
2. Students who complete the course BUT do not take the final test will be provided with a certificate of participation from RCPL INDIA
3. Students who do not complete the course / leave it midway will NOT be awarded any certificate.
TENTATIVE DATE & SCHEDULE
15th of every month
Revit Architecture Basics
- Exploring the User Interface
- Working with Revit Elements and Families
- Starting a Project
Starting a Design
- Creating and Modifying Levels
- Creating and Modifying Grids
The Basics of the Building Model
- Creating a Basic Floor Plan
- Adding and Modifying Walls
- Using Editing Tools
- Adding and Modifying Doors
- Adding and Modifying Windows
Loading Additional Building Components
- Working with Component Families
Viewing the Building Model
- Managing Views
- Controlling Object Visibility
- Working with Section and Elevation Views
- Creating and Modifying 3D Views
Using Dimensions and Constraints
- Working with Dimensions
- Applying and Removing Constraints
Developing the Building Model
- Creating and Modifying Floors
- Working with Ceilings
- Adding and Modifying Roofs
- Creating Curtain Walls
- Adding Stairs and Railings
Detailing and Drafting
- Creating Callout Views
- Working with Text and Tags
- Working with Detail Views
- Creating and Modifying Schedules
- Creating Rooms and Room Schedules
- Creating Legends and Keynotes
Presenting the Building Model
- Working with Drawing Sheets
- Working with Title blocks
- Creating Renderings
- Using Walkthroughs
- Using Sun and Shadow Settings
- Please ensure to use a secure internet connection.
- Please ensure to check your details before submitting.
- The discounts are applicable only on full payment.
- You can use only one discount for a course in a particular program it can be either of the discounts as per the discount validity.
- Ensure to use the proper discount code.
- Gateway charges are as applicable.
- In case of any transaction issue, please inform us by mailing at [email protected] or call us at 9335469335
- Please ensure to note down your order id and transaction id at the time of communication with us.
- All the payments are subject to realization.