80 Hours ( 40 Hours LIVE Teaching + 40 Hours of assignments and project work )
TEST & EVALUATION
1. During the program, the participants will have to take all assignments given to them for better learning.
2. At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted.
1. All successful participants will be provided with a Certificate of Merit / Achievement from RCPL INDIA.
2. Students who complete the course BUT do not take the final test will be provided with a certificate of participation from RCPL INDIA
3. Students who do not complete the course / leave it midway will NOT be awarded any certificate.
Introduction of Staad Pro
- Introduction of Starting Staad Pro
- Creating New file
- Opening Existing File
- Closing a file
- Saving & Saving As
- Overview of Structural Analysis and Design
- Various Unit Systems
- Coordinate Systems
- Global Coordinate System
- Local Coordinate System
- Staad Commands and Input Instructions
- Command Formats
- What are Nodes, Beams, and Plates
- Using Structure Wizard
- Things you can do in Structure Wizard
- Drafting the Geometry using a Snap / Grid
- Joint Coordinate Specification
- Graphical User Interface
- Member Incidence Specification
- Graphical User Interface
OTHER USEFUL FUNCTION TO COMPLETE THE GEOMETRY
- Translation Repeat
- Circular Repeat
- Insert Node
- Add Beams between midpoints
- Add beams by perpendicular intersection
- Connect beams along an Axis
- Undo / Redo
- Material Specification
- Material Constants
- Constant Specifications
- Member Property Specifications
- Specifying Properties from Steel Table
- User Table Specifications
- Member Offset
- Member Truss Specifications
- Member Tension / Member Compression Specifications
- Global Support Specifications
- Fixed / Pinned / Fixed but Release / Spring Supports
- Curved Member Specifications
- Member Cable Specifications
- Loading Specifications
- Self weight Loading Specifications
- Member Load Specifications
- Area Load / Floor Load Specifications
- Floor Load
- Load Combination Specifications
- Analysis Specifications
- Print Specifications
- Pre Analysis Print Commands
- Post Analysis Print Commands
- Load List Specifications
- Report Generation
- Output file
- First Steps
- Node Displacement
- Node Reactions
- Beam forces
- Beam Stresses
- Beam Graphs
- Plate Contour
- Plate Results Along line
- Concrete Design As per IS 456
- Design Parameters
- Design of Beams
- Design of Columns
- Concrete Design Specifications
- Concrete Design Parameter Specification
- Concrete Design Command
- Beam Brief
- Column Brief
- Steel Design As per IS 800
- Parameter Specifications
- Member Selection Specifications
- Please ensure to use a secure internet connection.
- Please ensure to check your details before submitting.
- The discounts are applicable only on full payment.
- You can use only one discount for a course in a particular program it can be either of the discounts as per the discount validity.
- Ensure to use the proper discount code.
- Gateway charges are as applicable.
- In case of any transaction issue, please inform us by mailing at email@example.com or call us at 9335469335
- Please ensure to note down your order id and transaction id at the time of communication with us.
- All the payments are subject to realization.