This Android course curriculum is an intensive application-oriented, real-world scenario-based program using Android with Java. This course is a 120 hours program, intensive skill oriented, practical training program required for building Android-based applications. It is designed to give the participant enough exposure to the variety of android applications that can be built using techniques covered under this program. This course is designed for the experienced professionals from variety of IT backgrounds.
This curriculum of Android course has been designed for all levels, regardless of your prior knowledge of Java or Android. Familiarity with basic programming and coding is helpful for this course.
Key Learning Outcomes:
When you complete this Android with Java course, you will be able to accomplish the following:
- Stay Industry relevant and grow in your career.
- Create Android Apps for various business problems.
- Understand how to develop Android application development in real-world scenarios.
- Design effective user interface for Android applications.
- Work with different types of Android application components.
- Build and deploy production grade Android applications.
- Develop Android Applications interacting with SQLite Database.
This course is ideal for anyone who wishes to learn the details of Android Application Development and pursue a career in this growing field of Android technology.
120 hours (60 hours ONLINE LIVE sessions + 60 Hours of assignment)
Online Live Instructor led learning.