The Data Analytics course provides fundamental concepts of data analytics through real-world case studies and examples and gives insights into how to apply data and analytics principles in your business. You’ll learn about project lifecycles, the difference between data analytics, data science, and machine learning; building an analytics framework, and using analytics tools to draw business insights.
This Introduction to Data Analytics course has been designed for all levels, regardless of prior knowledge of analytics, statistics, or coding. Familiarity with mathematics is helpful for this course.
Key Learning Outcomes:
When you complete this Introduction to Data Analytics course, you will be able to accomplish the following:
- Understand how to solve analytical problems in real-world scenarios.
- Define effective objectives for analytics projects.
- Work with different types of data.
- Understand the importance of data visualization to drive more effective business decisions and ROI.
- Understand charts, graphs, and tools used for analytics and use them to gain valuable insights.
- Create an analytics adoption framework Identify upcoming trends in data analytics.
This course is ideal for anyone who wishes to learn the fundamentals of data analytics and pursue a career in this growing field. The course also caters to CXO-level and middle management professionals who want to improve their ability to derive business value and ROI from analytics.
120 hours (60 hours ONLINE LIVE sessions + 60 Hours of assignment)
Online Live Instructor led learning.