This Machine Learning course curriculum is an intensive application-oriented, real-world scenario-based program using Python & Machine Learning. This course is a 120 hours program, intensive skill-oriented, practical training program required for building ML-based models. It is designed to give the participant enough exposure to the variety of applications that can be built using techniques covered under this program. This course is designed for professionals from a variety of IT backgrounds. No prior knowledge of statistics or modeling is assumed.
This curriculum of Machine Learning (Basic & Advance) course has been designed for all levels, regardless of your prior knowledge of analytics, statistics, or coding. Familiarity with mathematics is helpful for this course.
Key Learning Outcomes:
When you complete this Machine Learning (Basic& Advance) course, you will be able to accomplish the following:
- Stay Industry-relevant and grow in your career.
- Create ML solutions for various business problems.
- Understand how to apply ML practices in real-world scenarios
- Define effective objectives for ML projects
- Work with different types of data.
- Build and deploy production-grade ML applications.
- Apply ML methods, techniques, and tools immediately.
This course is ideal for anyone who wishes to learn the details of ML best practices and pursue a career in this growing field of Machine Learning.
120 hours (60 hours ONLINE LIVE sessions + 60 Hours of assignment)
Online Live Instructor led learning.