C++ is a statically typed, compiled, general-purpose, case-sensitive, free-form programming language that supports procedural, object-oriented, and generic programming. C++ is regarded as a middle-level language, as it comprises a combination of both high-level and low-level language features.
- Basic Programming Knowledge.
- Willingness to improve and compete with the best.
- Curiosity to learn more and code.
Key Learning Outcomes:
Learning outcomes are statements that describe the knowledge or skills students should acquire by the end of a particular assignment, class, course, or program, and help students understand why that knowledge and those skills will be useful to them.
- Students who want to get selected in Top-Tier IT Companies like TCS, Infosys, Microsoft, Samsung, Google, Amazon, Facebook, Wipro, and all leading MNCs of the world.
- Students who wish to compete, crack and win Coding Competitions and Hackathon by improving their logic and programming skills.
- Students who want to learn a different Problem-Solving Approach.
- M. Tech/B. Tech/MCA/BCA/Any Graduate or Diploma Holder
120 hours (60 hours ONLINE LIVE sessions + 60 Hours of assignment)
Online Live Instructor led learning.