C is a successor of the B language which was introduced around the early 1970s. The language was formalized in 1988 by the American National Standard Institute (ANSI). The UNIX OS was totally written in C. Today C is the most widely used and popular System Programming Language.
- Basic Programming Knowledge.
- Willingness to improve and compete with the best.
- Curiosity to learn more and code.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- To learn the fundamental programming concepts and methodologies which are essential to building good C/C++ programs.
- To practice the fundamental programming methodologies in the C/C++ programming language via laboratory experiences. Microsoft Visual Studio is the programming environment that will be used.
- To code, document, test, and implement a well-structured, robust computer program using the C/C++ programming language.
- To write reusable modules (collections of functions).
- Students who want to get selected in Top-Tier IT Companies like TCS, Infosys, Microsoft, Samsung, Google, Amazon, Facebook, Wipro, and all leading MNCs of the world.
- Students who wish to compete, crack and win Coding Competitions and Hackathon by improving their logic and programming skills
- Students who want to learn a different Problem-Solving Approach.
- M. Tech/B. Tech/MCA/BCA/Any Graduate or Diploma Holder
120 hours (60 hours ONLINE LIVE sessions + 60 Hours of assignment)
Online Live Instructor led learning.