In general scenario no amount to be refunded once paid to the company.
Refund is possible only for cases where we declares the cancellation of any training location/course however alternate location/course in the same training program will be offered and the paid amount can be adjusted.
Submitted amount can also be adjusted in any forthcoming training program within duration of 6 months provided the same candidate will take up the training.
You can claim your refund within 1 month from the completion of training.
FOR CHARGE BACK TRANSACTION
In the event there is any claim for/ of charge back by the User for any reson whatsoever, such User shall immediately approach RCPL with his/ her claim details and claim refund from RCPL alone. Such refund (if any) shall be effected only by RCPL,via payment gateway or by means of a demand draft or such other means as RCPL deems appropriate. No claims for refund/ charge back shall be made by any User to the Payment Service Provider(s) and in the event such claim is made it shall not be entertained.
The User agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card transmitted over the Internet may besusceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud, RCPL or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by the User, RCPL does not represent or guaranteethat the use of the Services provided by/ through it will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
RCPL, the Payment Service Provider(s) and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion,defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on theWebsite.
DEBIT/CREDIT CARD, BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS
- The User agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the User shall not use a debit/ creditcard, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The User further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit/creditcard details.
- The User will pay his/ her fees to RCPL, partner HPE Enterprises by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account. The User warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiatesa payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bank details:
- The User is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account for such transactions;
- The User is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate;
- The User is authorizing debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the payment of fees selected by such User along with the applicable Fees.
- The User is responsible to ensure sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of the dues payableor the bill(s) selected by the User inclusive of the applicable Fee.
PAYMENT GATEWAY DISCLAIMER
The Service is provided in order to facilitate access to view and pay Student Fees online. RCPL or the Payment Service Provider(s) do not make any representation of any kind,express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway other than what is specified in the Website for this purpose. By accepting/ agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the Userexpressly agrees that his/ her use of the aforesaid online payment Service is entirely at own risk and responsibility of the User.