AutoCAD Training Program which is best suited to beginners who are taking their first step towards 2D drawing, Drafting Fundamental of 3D. In AutoCAD we can Plans in 2D with angle projections, elevations, for the convenience of modelling and defining the Blue Print of
objects, AutoCAD uses different templates for 2D and 3D Drawing.
Throughout the course, hands-on exercises (both
classroom & Lab Assignment) are designed to teach
object oriented training using the AutoCAD.
The duration of this 80 hour are properly divided into equal theory and Lab sessions. To learn how to create 2D Drawings & 3d Models. Gain confidence in 2D&3D Modeling principles through lots of practical
Exercises that provide useful exposure to the Students.
80 Hours ( 40 Hours LIVE Teaching + 40 Hours of assignments and project work )
TEST & EVALUATION
1. During the program, the participants will have to take all assignments given to them for better learning.
2. At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted.
1. All successful participants will be provided with a Certificate of Merit / Achievement from RCPL INDIA.
2. Students who complete the course BUT do not take the final test will be provided with a certificate of participation from RCPL INDIA
3. Students who do not complete the course / leave it midway will NOT be awarded any certificate.
TENTATIVE DATE & SCHEDULE
15th of every month
Introduction To AutoCAD
- Getting Started with AutoCAD Starting AutoCAD
- AutoCAD’s User Interface Working with Commands AutoCAD’s Cartesian
- Type of Workspace
- Opening an Existing Drawing File
- Viewing Your Drawing
- Saving Your Work
- Basic Drawing & Editing Commands
- Drawing Lines , Erasing Objects
- Drawing Lines with Polar Tracking
- Drawing Rectangles
- Drawing Arcs , Polylines ,Editing Polylines, Drawing Polygons , Ellipses
- Getting Information from Your Drawing
- Working with Object Properties
- Measuring Objects
- Advanced Editing Commands Trimming and Extending Objects Stretching Objects
- Creating Fillets and Chamfers
- Offsetting Objects
- Drawing Circles
- Undo and Redo Actions
- Projects – Creating a Simple Drawing
- Create a Simple Drawing
- Create Simple Shapes
- Drawing Precision in AutoCAD Using Running Object Snaps Using Object
- Dsetting, Snap Overrides Polar Tracking at Angles Object Snap Tracking
- Drawing with Snap and Grid (Optional) Making Changes in Your Drawing
- Selecting Objects for Editing Moving Objects Copying Objects Rotating Objects
- Scaling Objects Mirroring Objects Editing with Grips
- New Drawings With Templates
Text and Hatch concepts
- Working with Annotations Adding Text in a Drawing Modifying Multiline
- Text Formatting Multiline Text
- Adding Notes with Leaders to Your Drawing
- Creating Tables Modifying Tables Hatching
- Editing Hatches Adding Dimensions Dimensioning Concepts Adding Linear
- Dimensions toolbar
Blocks, Group, Layout and layers concepts
- Creating Arrays of Objects
- Inserting Blocks What are Blocks? Inserting Blocks
- Working with Dynamic Blocks Inserting Blocks with Design Center, Group,
- Group Editing and Attribute
- Setting Up a Layout
- Printing Concepts Working in Layouts Copying Layouts Creating Viewports
- Guidelines for Layouts Printing Your Drawing Printing Layouts
- Printing from the Model Tab
- What are Layers?
- Layer States
- Changing an Object’s Layer
- Advanced Object Types
Dimensioning, annotations and View ports
- Adding Radial & Angular Dimensions
- Editing Dimensions
- Model Space Viewports, Paper Space Viewports
- Model Space and Paper Space
- Creating Tiled View ports
- Joining Two Adjacent View-ports
- Paper Space Viewports(Floating Viewports) Editing Viewports
- Manipulating the visibility of Viewport Layers
- Understanding External References
- External References
- Dependent Symbols
- Managing External References in a drawing
- The Overlay option
No experience is required, But fundamental
knowledge of Engg. Drawing would be helpful.
- Please ensure to use a secure internet connection.
- Please ensure to check your details before submitting.
- The discounts are applicable only on full payment.
- You can use only one discount for a course in a particular program it can be either of the discounts as per the discount validity.
- Ensure to use the proper discount code.
- Gateway charges are as applicable.
- In case of any transaction issue, please inform us by mailing at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 9335469335
- Please ensure to note down your order id and transaction id at the time of communication with us.
- All the payments are subject to realization.