Cyber Security – Ethical Hacking
This course is designed for students who want to go into the field of Cyber Security or Network Security Analysts. CEH is a comprehensive Ethical Hacking and Information Systems Security Auditing program focusing on the latest security threats, advanced attack vectors, and practical, real-time demonstration of the latest hacking techniques, methodologies, tools, tricks, and security measures.
This course will significantly benefit security professionals, security officers, auditors, site administrators, web programmers, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
150 hours (60 hours ONLINE LIVE sessions + 90 Hours of assignments)
- 14th June – 03:00 to 05:00 PM
- 29th June – 05:00 to 07:00 PM
- 4th July – 05:00 to 07:00 PM
- 20th July – 03:00 to 05:00 PM
- 3rd Aug – 05:00 to 07:00 PM
- 16th Aug – To be decided
Test & Evaluation
1. During the program, the participants will have to take all the assignments given to them for better learning.
2. At the end of the program, a final assessment will be conducted.
Introduction to Ethical Hacking:
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- What is hacking?
- Incident management process
- Penetration testing
- Information security acts and Laws
Footprinting and Reconnaissance:
- What is Foot printing and Reconnaissance?
- Various types of foot printing
- Footprinting tools
- Footprinting countermeasures
- Network scanning techniques
- Types of host and port scanning methods
- Bypass firewall and logging mechanism
- Scanning countermeasures
- Different Enumeration techniques
- Enumeration countermeasures
- Vulnerabilty Research
- Vulnerabilty Analysis Process
- Understanding CVSS, CVE, CWE
- Tools for Vulnerabilty Analysis
- System hacking methodology (Windows and Linux)
- Steganography, NTFS Streams
- Steganalysis attacks
- Covering tracks
- Different Types of Trojans
- Trojan Analysis
- Trojan Countermeasures.
- Working of Viruses.
- Virus Analysis
- Computer Worms
- Malware Analysis
- Sniffing Concepts
- Active & Passive Sniffing
- ARP Poisoning
- DNS Spoofing
- DHCP Startvation Attack
- Social Engineering techniques
- Identify Theft
- Insider Attackers
- Computer Based Social Engineering Attacks
- Social Engineering countermeasures
Denial of Service:
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques
- DDoS attack tools
- DoS/DDoS countermeasures
- Network Layer Session Hijacking
- Application Layer Session Hijacking
- Using Burp Suite to get session id and password
- Different types of webserver attacks
- Attack methodology
- Banner Grabbing Techniques of Webserver
- Hacking Webserver Countermeasures
Hacking Web Applications:
- Different Types of Web Application Attacks
- Web Application Hacking Methodology
- XSS Attack
- CSRF Attack
- Web Application Attack Countermeasure
- SQL Injection Attacks
- Injection Detection Tools
Hacking Wireless Networks:
- Wireless Encryption
- Wireless Hacking Methodology
- Wireless Hacking Tools
- Wi-Fi Security Tools
Hacking Mobile Platforms:
- Mobile Platform Attack Vector
- Android Hacking
- IOS Hacking
- Windows Phone Vulnerabilities
- Mobile Security Guidelines
Evading IDS, Firewalls and Honeypots:
- Types of Firewalls
- IDS And Honeypot Evasion Techniques
- IPS Concepts
- Evasion Tools
- Honeypot Setection Techniques
- What is IOT
- IOT Threats
- OT Concepts
- OT Threats and Vulnerability
- Countermeasures to secure IOT and OT Devices
- Cloud Computing Concepts
- Container as a service concepts
- Docker & Kubernets Concepts
- Vulnerabilities in Cloud
- Security Tools for Cloud
- Different Types of Cryptography Ciphers
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Cryptography Attacks
- Cryptanalysis Tools
No prerequisites required
- Please ensure to use a secure internet connection.
- Please ensure to check your details before submitting.
- The discounts are applicable only on full payment.
- You can use only one discount for a course in a particular program it can be either of the discounts as per the discount validity.
- Ensure to use the proper discount code.
- Gateway charges are as applicable.
- In case of any transaction issue, please inform us by mailing at [email protected] or call us at 9335469335
- Please ensure to note down your order id and transaction id at the time of communication with us.
- All the payments are subject to realization.